Forgive me if 1+ have already been mentioned, but the following would make life 9587x better if at least a few of these would be able to be added;
- Alphabetize the Soundsets that we can download
- Indicate in some way which Soundsets have already been downloaded so we don’t have to scroll up and down (trying to find the spot we were at (see #1))
- Enable a preview of what sounds are contained within a Soundset without us needing to download the thing or go to the Player to cross-reference.
- Enable a download queue like the Player has.
- Add a menu in which we can browse all the SFX to quickly ID the ones we want to add to our own creations
- The log doesn’t have dedicated space. It just creeps above the Soundset menu so we either turn it off completely or just deal with it covering up menu items.
- The Library “?” only does anything when submenu items specifically are selected. Maybe move it to each section so it doesn’t give the impression it’s completely broken OR move all the Help text to the main “?” as an overall popup with all the submenu Help info in it?
- The Library “?” only does anything when Samples is selected. Maybe move it to Samples so it doesn’t give the impression it’s completely broken?
- Enable a scroll bar for the Property Inspector window itself (like there is for any internet browser window in general). When all the Property Inspector tabs are open it extends below the monitor’s viewing area, forcing the user to close tabs just to see the bottom of the window. Or maybe turn them into tabs to switch the entire window content itself instead of stacked drop downs?
- Label & change the button icon at the top of the page to Play/Pause or Play/Stop instead of Grey Pause/Blue Pause.
- General better Help info within the page itself so the user isn’t forced to watch videos on YouTube to even figure out how to begin it with what a Soundset is vs an Element vs a Sample. Or how the different Reverb options differ from one another (what does Poisoned even mean in regards to Reverb?? I don’t think the user should need to go one by one down each of them and try to memorize how they sound). Perhaps a URL to a Wiki?
- Vary the colors of the UI, in general, a little more. Medium Grey highlight over Dark Grey menu items doesn’t stand out. Neither does White over Medium Grey text highlights. Maybe highlight bar or text Gold to match the color scheme of your products?
I do really love what the product offers, it’s just not nearly as intuitive as the Player.