Play a musical loop for random time

Hello, I write music that loop seamlessly for video game and for VTT like foundry. I would like to use those loop in Syrinscape. The idea would be to have a playlist of loops. Each loops will start with a fadein and stop with a fadeout after a random duration. Is it possible to do that with Syrinscape ?

Yes, with the creator tools found in the Syrinscape Web Player you can upload your own sounds and music and control all of the settings. Allowing you to set your own loops, crossfades and anything else that you need

I haven’t figured out how to add a sound that loops seamlessly into a playlist so that it can be played for a random length of time.

What I’d like to do is create a music element containing several seamlessly looping sound files and play them randomly over a random duration.

For example :
loop n°1 for 4mn30 - blank for 45s - loop n°4 for 1mn10 - blank for 2mn - loop n°3 for 3mn45 - blank for 1mn - …

Hey there Chris,
This I have done. First thing first, are these tracks all the same tempo? If they are, then it’s a case of simple adjusting the “delay between samples” time.

Example, check out my “Fleeting Time Battle Music” which is 120bpms and has a 16-16.01s delay. So (if I remember correctly) there is a 4 bar fade in and out to each track.

I will say, depending on your internet connection, the playback may be perfect or a little out sync.

Hope that helps