Plans for Eve of Ruin?

Hi there…does Syrinscape have plans to create a Vecna: Eve of Ruin soundset? I’ll be starting this adventure with my players in a couple of levels. It sure would make it easier on me if this was a thing.

We will :slight_smile:
You can always see what is on the way by checking out our release schedule

1 Like

Any idea if it will be released in chapters?

Yup. We will release the first big chunk with the launch of the book and then the next bits will follow = fast enough to keep up with people’s games is the theory! :slight_smile: :bug: :hammer: :robot: :fire_engine: :fire:

Hey Benjamin,

Do you have an estimate for the next series of releases for Vecna? I’m running the campaign and we’re about to head into chapter 3 and I remembered that you were aiming to release it fast enough to keep up with peoples games.

Hi @william.boshoff,

Part 2 with Chapters 3 & 4 is approved by Wizards for release (as of today) and will come out VERY soon (I thiiiiiink next week).

Part 3 with Chapters 5 & 6 is ALMOST complete and will go in for approval with Wizards asap.

The aim is to release one part per month… so that shoooould keep up with you, right? :slight_smile:

Works?

We’re starting Chapter 3 today, so it looks like our timing is out by a week or two :frowning:

I maaaaay or maaaaay not have just unlocked Chapter 3 on your account… :slight_smile: :smiley:

Let’s keep it our super secret secret!

See them?

1 Like

You are INCREDIBLE! That was so unexpected. Thank you so much bud. You just made me a loyal customer that will use Syrinscape for years to come.

3 Likes

Enjoy and hope you all have a great game! :grin:

1 Like

The whole point of the thing we are doing is to get sound at people’s tables… soooo… it’s an ABSOLUTE pleasure! :slight_smile: Hope you campaign goes super well… give us some reviews etc here! I’m fascinated to hear:
a) what people think about the adventure itself
b) what people think of the sounds we have built!

Mainly though = just GAME ON LOUD!