PF1 burnt offerings goblin attack sound issue

Hello,

I just got this subscription and am trying to get PF1 burnt offerings - goblin attack to work. When I play it it stutters and then does not play. I tested it and looks like to many sounds are playing at once. I am trying this in the Master section.

Hi @rmr,

Thanks for the report. We are going through the process of checking all our content will run comfortably on a quite old device we lovingly call the “cr#ptop”.

We hadn’t got to this content yet. I have checked now, and yes, there were a few bumps being caused by the great business of the many attacking goblins. To fix playback I have turned off a couple of VERY quiet elements that had been left on from the context ambience (specifically “happy town life” and “Ready for speeches” and “Sandpoint gulls”). These weren’t actually adding much to the combat sounds.

The Goblin attack moods are now running smoothly on my old device. Are they working for you?

Mainly = let us know (again) as you discover anything that might need tweaking.

AND, when you do find one, smooth playback can always be achieved on older lower power devices by simply turning off: a) stuff that can probably barely be heard anyway, b) stuff that is SUPER busy.

Does that all makes sense?

And, mostly, hope you enjoy your sub. THANK YOU for your support!