Pax Unplugged, Volunteers wanted

Heading to Pax Unplugged this year in Philidelphia?

If so we are looking for a couple more fun-loving, hardworking, volunteers to help run the stand. In return, we’ll provide lodgings and entrance to the show plus lots of Syrinscape goodies, (milk and cookies optional).

If you’re interested, let us know and we can provide more details! :slight_smile:

No body heading to Pax Unplugged that fancies joining the team? We had a fantastic time last year and are expecting another great show :slight_smile:

Hey - I was at PAX Unplugged and had some fun in the sound booth. If those recordings get used how would we find out? Will it be posted somewhere or should I just cruise through the credits of all the latest packs?

When your voice is used, we will get in touch with you, you’ll be in the credits and the soundset you’re in will be added to your account. :slight_smile:

Hey @julietsabol, yep as New_Vision mentioned when we use a voice that we collected at the shows we will contact you to let you know and send you a voucher to the soundset it features in once compleated. At Pax we were recording townsfolk voices to be used in future DnD content and some Starfinder Voices. Can you recall which you recorded?

The Townsfolk project is still an ongoing thing, we’ve been collecting those at all of the shows we have been to over the last year and plan to start to use the collected samples later this year. Does that make sense?

Again this year we have the Soundcave coming out at all of the major shows, so keep an eye out for us and be sure to come record more! :slight_smile:

Awesome! I remember recording a bard and some Starfinder stuff, yep! Makes sense to me, thanks for your response.