Paladin Sound Set!

Paladins are so popular as characters. We have the iconics, but if we could have a paladin that would be awesome.
Should it be a male? That wouldn’t be “iconic” since the Pathfinder iconic is female. But might be good to have since paladins are very popular with male players, but less so for female gamers.

Syrinscape Community: What do you think of this idea?

This female gamer would beg to differ about the popularity of paladins with female gamers. Not to mention I have a male friend and long-time gamer and DM who exclusively plays female warriors (fighters/paladins/gunslingers).

But would like to ask for both high and low voices in the different character-specific sounds in general.

That said, the paladin could very easily be temporarily done with combat sounds from Valleros - Male Fighter, with the channel energy and spell sounds from Kyra - Female Cleric (which don’t have vocal sounds). Ezran - Male Wizard has a “mount summon” spell sound for bringing one’s paladin’s mount into being. The universal one-shot “blade spell” could be a good smite sound. Board Game Player’s Spellcaster - Sorcerer and Spellcaster - Sorceress have a sound called “hand of healing” that could be a good lay on hands effect, and it would come with both male and female voices.

1 Like

I’d really like a rework of all the character voices to have both male and female voices for them. I use the voices a lot and my players (except 1) are male thieves…and it’s always a laugh when one of them climbs does another action and we hear a female voice over.

This is something we have planned @7th_serf, the iconic are great but we need to make sure we have more inclusive character sets. :grin:

1 Like

Glad to hear about female interest in paladins!
I hope to hear some new options from Syrinscape. Cheers!