Optimization Help

Hi,

I use the Syrinscape Android app on my LeonovoPad YT30X50F and it is really running slow. I do not have a laptop at my gaming table. Is there any suggestions you have to make the app a bit faster so that when I press play, I do not have to wait 5 sec or wait 1 min when I switch from one Soundset to the other?

A quick search brought up this specs:

Snapdragon 212
1GB memory
16GB storage

Is that correct? If it is - free up as much operating memory as possible. The 1GB is the main bottleneck when it comes to performance. Use the system cleaning function and close all apps that are not absolutely necessary.
The slow processor doesn’t help either, but there is nothing you can do about that.
It could help, if you only install the soundsets that you tend to use in a session.

Let us know, if that helps.

Do you have a newer phone? Maybe run Syrinscape on that? You know, you can use the app on three different devices simultaneously?

1 Like

I do not have a very new phone but thanks for the suggestions. I will give them a try. I did not know that I can use the app on 3 devices at the same time. Awesome.

Another option that might work better for you is Syrinscape Online. You can run it on a computer elsewhere in the house and just use the tablet to remotely control it. You can find out more HERE