Online Player - no PIN shows in the player?

Should I see some PIN number in this window? Because I do not :frowning: Whe running it shows up like this and… that’s all. What now?

Reinstall did the trick :slight_smile: And also changing default install location btw.

Yeah. There’s a bit of weirdness with the first run of this at the moment.

Are you on MAC?

Seems you simply need to run it twice for soooooooome reason?!?! :bug::dagger:

Windows. Re-run didn’t work (multiple tries). But reinstall worked :wink:

1 Like

I blame ACTUAL GOBLINS! :wink:

I’ve re-installed three or four times with no joy (on a Mac OS Cantina), and re-run 4 or 5 times on each install. Any other solutions?

Stupid question but I will ask it as it has been the case for some people.

It is the Syrinscape Online Player that you are trying to run and NOT one of the OFFLINE Genre Players? Ie. you downloaded it from HERE

Not a stupid question! But yes it is the beta player direct from Syrinscape. And just now, literally in the last 60 seconds, it opened up. 5th or 6th reinstall and I dragged the app out of the dmg and into the applications folder. So far so good.

1 Like

Awesome! glad its finally working for you :slight_smile:

After reinstalling numerous times, I still cannot get the pin to show up. It’s just a blank field in the upper left of the Syrinscape interface window.

Are you definitely looking in the Online Player? The Pin should appear in the online Player which is downloaded from here; https://www.syrinscape.com/online/

If Syrinscape’s access to the internet is blocked then it will sit on the loading screen and should look like this;

956c4c9da0a1347aacc035b51b16de80f49aeecf_1_272x500

Otherwise, the code should appear in the Online player looking like this;

When you say there is just a blank field in the top left it makes me wonder if you are looking in one of the general Genre Players rather than the Online Player

Thanks for the clarification. To me, both of the players looked like “online” players as they were both apps, and interacted somehow online to obtain sound data. But this is more clear. Thanks.

1 Like

No problem at all. Let us know how you get on :slight_smile:

Also for anybody else having similar issues getting set up you might find this tutorial video helpful; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBJdKt7RgPU

1 Like