I’ll keep this topic updated when we deploy notable changes to the online player/creator beta.
The biggest changes in the online creator (vs the legacy creator) are:
- There is no need to download and install soundsets to use them. You always have instant access all your available content.
- There is no need to upload your soundsets to access them in the genre players. This should just happen automatically.
- The old “upload” button (see above) is now a “publish” button. This will flag your soundset for review by staff for publication as community content.
- You need to upload samples directly into an element now (via the
Element Playlistproperty inspector), instead of importing them into your local sample library.
- Many small bug fixes and user interface improvements.