No longer able to start Android app after downloading s

I was using the Syrinscape android app fine up to (and including) two weeks ago. Then on Thursday I tried to start it and it said I needed to login again because my device id had changed and after doing that I’d lost all my installed soundsets. Once I download them all, the next time I start the app I end up stuck at the ‘Syrinscaoe is loading’ screen and the app never starts. If I clear the app’s data I can get back in but if I download more than a few soundsets it gets stuck on startup again. I used to be able to have run it with all my purchased soundsets installed. This happens on both my tablet and my phone.

Can you check, which version of the app is installed? Maybe this issue is caused by a conflict during the updating process of the app.

It is 1.3.7 20170730

I am sure you mean 1.3.7.20180730? Have you used the update function of the Google Play Store? What you can try:
Log out of the device, then uninstall. After that make a fresh install from Google Play, start and log in. See, if this fixes your problem.

Sorry for the slow reply - I’ve been too busy to get back to it until now.

It is the version you stated - I must have mistyped it.

It all seems to be working fine now. I’ve got all my purchased soundsets downloaded and installed and everything seems to be playing nicely. Thanks for your help.