Newbie question regarding sound effects - FIXED

Hello

Trying to play a bit with your app before our next virtual table top session, I just figured out that I face one issue: i am able to create custom moods, I followed your paizo tutorial for that, but I was wondering if it was possible to move specific special effects like spells or cries from a mood to another one, to group them by theme or the one i need for a session in my custom mood library…?

let me know ! thanks !

Bil

Hi Bil! :slight_smile:

So definitely check out all this:

With the campaign manager you’ll be able to at least keep the SoundSets with OneShots you need close to hand.

If you’re using PC then definitely check out 3rd party integration too.

Then… really what you need is the SoundSet Creator. Have a look around the site and forums for all the info you’ll need about that.

Then ask more questions as you need!

Welcome to a World of Sound!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply, the Paizo tutorial I meant was exactly this video. So indeed, I am able to select only the mood I am interested in for my campaign and not the complete library, but my wish was more to be able to select a batch of spells / cries / one shot sounds in the “custom mood” section, but i guess that will be only possible the soundset creator ?.. or this is something doable with 3rd party you m entionned ?

thanks !
Bil

Cool.

If you are on PC, then you’ll be able to use 3rd party integration to make a directory of shortcuts with all the buttons you want to keep close to hand, all in one place.

See this:

Thanks a lot for sharing, it will indeed help me ! thanks !

1 Like

I know it’s been a few years since this question was asked. Is there a way now other than on PC to do this? I’m running my sessions from an iPad. (Still wish iPad would let us play in the background too :P)