I’ve created a new .wav file and imported it. But it doesn’t show up in the list, nor does search find it.
- Found sound effect on Youtube.
- Recorded sound effect using Audacity and exported to WAV 44100, 16-bit, stereo (WAV (Microsoft) signed 16-bit PCM).
- Used Windows properties to remove metadata.
- Confirmed in Audacity that there are zero metadata.
- In Syrinscape SoundSet Creator, went to Sample Library, clicked folder icon.
- Found new sample file: lizard-cry.wav, checked box, clicked Import samples.
- Windows randomly open/close too fast to see what they say.
- Sample Import box opens and says Imported c:\SoundSamples\lizard-cry.wav.
- Click Close to close that box.
- In the Sample LIbrary Search box, type lizard-cry.
Nothing in the search results changes. Still lists all the samples (starting with a big deep angry pig monster). Lizard-cry is not in the list.
Lizard-cry should show up in the search results all by itself.
I cannot find the new sample lizard-cry anywhere in Syrinscape Set Creator.
I’ve used a variety of different file names, all with the same results.
I’ve read through many other threads with similar problems. I’ve confirmed the WAV file 44100 stereo and zero metadata. I’ve shut down SSC and restarted.
Anybody have any idea what’s wrong here?