New licence - Call of Cthulhu

Just discovered this great app and I m considering to use it for my first campain in Cthulhu world.

If i sbscribe to the Sci-fi module, do i have access to the nyarlathotep sound library or do i need to purchase them separately ?

Yes. If you subscribe as either Sci-Fi OR SuperSub that will unlock every SoundSet in the Sci-Fi Player (including the official Call of Cthulhu stuff.

Seriously consider the extra stuff you get for subbing as Super though = not much extra money for LOTS of goodness.

So cool, that you like the app! :heart_eyes:

If you decide on taking the SciFi subscription, you have access to the ā€œMasks of Nyarlathotepā€ and everything in the SciFi back catalogue (lots of cthulhuesque stuff thereā€¦), that has already been published and will be published in the future, as long as you are subscribed. Even better: all the new stuff, that will be released during your SciFi subscription, is yours to keep. :slight_smile:

@benjamin Cross postingā€¦ lol

@new_vision I was going to say that! :grin:

Well, a cool product that adresses my need and a very quick reply on my question.

You have a new customer !

Thanks a lot

3 Likes

I know Iā€™m a little late to the party, but something for The Two-Headed Serpent would be awesome, since we have a world spanning Pulp Cthulhu one. I mean just think, youā€™ve got 9 chapters in different parts of the world, which creates a whole different theme for each. One, you kind of already have, New York, but now weā€™ve got New York when dealing with mobsters, or in the halls of a Mythos organization. We have the jungles of Bolivia, fighting formless spawn. North Borneo with a strange outbreak of a Dreamland incursion. Oklahoma with a town full of people worshipping a snake god. Iceland dealing with giant trolls, Belgian Congo dealing with a quarantine and serpent people. Calcutta on the trail of a mysterious artifact. Snake Island looking to get onto the long banished forgotten continent of the Snake Poeple. And finally the lost continent of Mu, out of time and synch with the rest of the world, with the thrilling climax over a volcano with an ancient being that petrifies all. This demands awesome ambience!