Need a Bank Soundset

Hey Guys,

my players have started beef with the main bank in the capital of my universe. So they want to infiltrate it and rob it so that their rich enough to open up their own. I didn’t find anything that would fit into that scenario. Do you have ideas. Maybe just smaller bits I can mix together in the soundcreator?

1 Like

What kind of universe? What kind of world? Modern, futuristic, fantasy, or historic?

My world is a fantasy world, like a mixture of lord of the rings, game of thrones and Harry Potter. No futuristic stuff. I’m working right now on a soundest, but I’m not sure if it will turn out well.

I actually made a first draft of a Soundset for a bank. I’d like to share it with you, but I don’t know how to activate the Soundset for everyone. It’s called “Golden Bank of Rivertown”.

1 Like

Making a soundset to be released as community content means, Syrinscape staff has to review and unlock it. We have to check for possible copyright issues, make sure everything included is either already part of the Syrinscape database or properly credited as PD, CC0 or CC3.

Send an email to support at syrinscape dot com, stating the name of the soundset and someone will look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep currently you just need to email us and confirm that all of the samples used are either Syrinscape samples or samples that you have the rights to use. We can then take a listen and activate the Soundset for you.

In the near future you will be able to tag soundsets as Community Content and that will let us know to take a look, making publishing your content much quicker and easier :grin:

2 Likes

@d_petri the soundset is now live to all SuperSyrin subscribers. Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like