Multiply game masters?

So I picked up a Super account last week based on another DM’s recommendation’s that uses the platform his feedback was one of you will love it. So I hope to run it tonight for our alien game. I have one person that is also a super account holder and also plays in another group where the DM uses syrinscape. So he will now have me as a DM as well. He mentioned something about needing another e-mail account to hook up to my sound. So my question is there a better option for him other than needing multiple accounts for multiply DM’s. We are both kind of new to Syrinscape maybe we are missing something.

Hi there and welcome :slight_smile:
Your friend won’t need another account or anything like that, all they need is a link to your game. If you head to our website and look in the top right, you’ll see the Syrinscape Online (beta). Click on that and open up control panel. You’ll see on the left there’s a section that says “You can invite people to join your game by sending them them a link:”

All you need to do is send your friend that link, this will add them to your game. When they open up their Online Player, they should see you as their Game Master and they’ll hear every awesome sound you play for them. That will then add you to his contacts so whenver you guys play together again, he can just go back into his control panel and re-join your game. He can leave and join whenever he wants to.

I hope that makes sense and that you enjoy it :slight_smile:

~Vicki

1 Like