More Thwacking, Thudding, Slashing, and Piercing sounds for weapons

More and varied weapon strike sounds would be great! Both as one off hits and combined for battles or duels.

1 Like

Aside from the universal one-shots, have you also considered the various strikes from:

Valeros - Male Fighter - longsword slash, hit, and crit, shortsword slash, hit, and crit, bow draw, miss, hit, and crit.

Ezran - Male Wizard - dagger unsheath, hit, miss, pierce, and crit, crossbow knock, fire, miss, hit, and crit, quarterstaff miss, hit and crit.

Merisiel - Female Rogue - rapier unsheath, slash, hit, and crit, dagger unsheath, hit, throw, crit, sneak attack, and master strike.

Kyra - Female Cleric - scimitar unsheath, slash, hit, and crit.

And for when people lose their weapons…

Tavern Brawl - fist strikes, punches, body blows, and ouchy noises

Hell’s Bright Shadow Redact and Revenge - monk shouts and strikes

Thanks @HECook :smile:

@michael_lueneburg We just might have some pretty cool Oriental combat sounds coming very soon too!

And of course, to get all these sounds organised and available just where you want them:

Enjoy!!!

Nice! I saw those in there! I just figured it was only voice, like the creepy shopkeeper (which is awesome btw).

I’ve been waiting to organize my own soundsets… wanted to get a copy of audacity so I could save my own files in the correct format. Then I heard about the minion beta, so I decided to wait for that. I didn’t want to put too much time into my own soundset without knowing if the soundset creator or personal wav files would be allowed.

1 Like