More sounds for Fantasy Grounds Trigger

The release of Melee Weapons soundset was an fantastic addition to event triggered sounds on VTT platforms, namely Fantasy Grounds Unity (but may also apply to Foundry).

For Starfinder campaigns, i also created FGU sound sets using Starfinder handheld weapons and Starfinder starship weapons. Still i have a few suggestions :

• In Starfinder handheld weapons, add disintegrator weapons (small, long, sniper and heavy) doing acid damage
  • In Starfinder handheld weapons, add one-shots effects for each ranged damage type (fire, cold, acid, electric, sound, kinetic), maybe with hit/crit variation
  • Create a Starfinder melee weapons soundsets based on “melee weapons” one but with some futuristic variation for chainsaws and lightswords for exemple
  • Is a “Ranged weapons” on the list for fantasy campaigns ?

This could considerably expand the use of soundlinks for Starfinder (including the forthcoming second edition) and others Sci-fi bases games.

Thanks !

There are definitely more Sound Link Packs on the way! Now that PF2 Remaster is out we are working our way through those books. I think we will certainly doing more for Starfinder and other games over time.

With Starfinder specifically that would be once the 2nd edition playtest is available :grin: