Monster Soundset

I see there is a soundset for melee weapons which is great. What about plans for let’s say a monster set rather than having them in numerous campaign modules? Also any plans to add missile weapons in a combined soundset. A bit smaller than melee weapons, but useful nonetheless.

We have hundreds of monster SoundSets. This weeks release was Wight battle, which is all the sounds that you need to run a Wight encounter. Just search for the monster you are looking for and the chances are high that a soundset for them exists :slight_smile:

I am aware of some of the packs, but i was hoping for one pack with all the monsters. Many packs have sounds i don’t need or wouldn’t use and are specific to a particular module. In my perfect world there would be a monster manual pack with sounds for those monsters in a more accessible and consistent format. I use what i can.

There are over 500 monsters in the Monster manual, making one SoundSet to cover them all would mean either a huge cumbersome SoundSet, or some very basic sounds, claw attack, bite etc. rather than the rich and varied sounds found within the battle soundsets.

With the creator you can easily build a set like that yourself, which is the beauty of the Creator. But for us to combine all of our monster SoundSets into just one SoundSet really doesn’t make much sense and would be pretty difficult for people to navigate and use in game. For Weapons it was much easier as the number of weapons is much more limited, as is the sounds needed for them, Hit, miss, Crit, Fumble

You can always search for a creature, such as a Skeleton, Dragon, Ogre or a long list of other creatures and their Battle Soundset will appear, both in the apps or the store. Each of those individual SoundSet’s has all of the sounds that you need for an encounter with that specific creature rather than just generic biting, clawing etc.