Missing soundset

I uploaded the soundset “Battle Music (Jhorne)” last night but it still isn’t showing online to put into my campaign. Is it on the server?

Nope, I can see your other (Jhorne) soundsets but not Battle Music. Is it a big soundset? If so you might want to split it as the server wont accept anything larger than 100mb.

What is considered bit? Or how can I tell if its over 100 mb?
Also if I made one element with 50 songs, would it be the same as making 50 elements with 1 song in terms of uploading to the server?

Depending on the original file size (use MP3 compression as a guideline for the file size on the server), 50 music tracks of four minutes a piece would equal roughly 200MB.
And, as for file size on the server, it doesn’t make a difference - you have to include those 50 “samples”. Whether they are split up into different elements or just in one. :frowning:

To find out the size of what you are trying to upload.

1. Export a zip of the Creator file using the little download symbol on the title bar of the SoundSet inspector.
  2. Look at the size of that.

If you are trying to upload something bigger than 100MB. That’s too big for the way Syrinscape likes to work = break your SoundSet into smaller logical parts.

Sense makes? :smiley: