I purchased several new soundsets today, but one (Cultists) is not showing in my list of available soundsets. If it helps it is INVOICE O-000034790.
Looking at you account, I see you have bought almost all Fantasy Content and run only the Fantasy Player ever.
There are actually three players, Fantasy, Sci-fi and the Board Game player and each player has its own soundsets that you can download directly within the player. The content you are looking for appears by default in the Sci-Fi Player.
BUT you can make SoundSets show in any of the other Players by using the Campaign Manager, found here: https://syrinscape.com/account/campaigns/
- Make a new Campaign (under the Tab of the Player you want to use)
- Add the SoundSets that you want to appear in your campaign
- Now go to the All TAB
- Add the other SoundSets you want to this Campaign (from the other two players)
- Hit reload in the app (or restart) (or wait about 60 seconds)
- Now the SoundSet will appear under that Campaign in the app (find it by clicking the All SoundSets tab at the very top left)
- And the SoundSets will also appear at the very bottom of the list of SoundSets in the “All” listing AND you’ll be able to keyword search for it too.
Let us know if that sorts you out.
And while I’ve got you here, here are a couple of quite useful videos to catch you up on other good info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPyGH6Ghi6o
And definitely this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGgtuJsaMwQ
First let me say, “D’oh!” I didn’t even notice that it wasn’t classified as Fantasy. Your remedy worked like a champ. Thanks!!