Missing Cartographer parts in BGDIA

Hi there. I’m playing BG Descent into Avernus right now. While preparing the maps and encounters for the Demon’s and the Devil’s Path I noticed, that not all of the encounters do have the speech of the cartogropher while has to say something for every encounter. At least I cannot find them all in the soundlinks of Mattekure’s extension or in the integrated syrinscape of FGU. Is that right that there are one or two missing speeches and if why?

I don’t plan it in the near future, but if I quit the subscription how do I get access to the sound links I own?

Thanks in advance.

How do u.koerner1
I can not recall missing any out. If I did, sorry.
If you want, make a list of the ones missing, I will see if they are actually missing or in the wrong place. I might have them on file or possibly re record them to be added in. (where I did this project years ago, I destroyed all my notes but not the audio file)

Hi,
the two I could not finde are
Monument to Tiamat and
Sibriex.

Good luck in finding them. Such great projects do have many traps. I know, because I did some localisations :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh my!
You are correct…
I will see if I can get them added sometime in the week

Great! That’s support. I hope you don’t have to make them and they are just some missing links. And it will come in time for my players!

Just an update. Files found and sent to the boss. Should be simple for him to insert them in. But it may take a while as he is on the opposite side of the globe to me.

Thanks for pointing this out and enjoy your game