Minion can't hear sounds while in Discord

Hey there.

I’ve got a master/minion setup, and it works fine for the minion helping me test things out. As soon as she enters a Discord voice channel, however, she can no longer hear any sounds I send. Is this a known issue? How do I fix this?

Are you using Syrinscape Online or one of the Genre Players? We haven’t used master/minion for quite a while :slight_smile:

If you are using Syrinscape Online then your friend should be running the Online Player on her device to be able to hear the sounds. Full details for setting up Syrinscape Online can be found here; https://www.syrinscape.com/online/

If you are using the offline Genre Players then you will need to make sure that you have everything set up properly so that Discord can hear both voice and audio without it muting one or the other. The guide for setting up discord can be found here; Syrinscape ProTip #08 - Using Syrinscape with Discord for Online Play

I hope one of those gets it all working for you. Let us know how you get on

We are using the online player, and it works fine. Just not when she’s also in a call on discord.