Meta Tags for searching are really bad

hi guys i wanted to ask if you could put more search terms into sound sets because the other day im trying to find stuff for my campaign and the issue is i cant find it and i stumbled upon the right sound set by accident. i know there is a sound set for dead in thay. but when i use those search terms i cannot find the sound set for the online player.

ive had similar issue for almost everything i search for. and im a paying customer.

could this be addressed. and if alot of the sound sets are user created could you force users to put in better meta tags or a minimum limit of meta tags to find them easier.

thanks.

Hi @fretboardstrategies

Yes, improving the search functions is something we are always looking at.

Have you had a play with the search function here:
https://www.syrinscape.com/account/campaigns/

We are thinking of implementing something MORE like this for the Online Player.

Wanna give us some feedback on this?

Note: that since “dead in thay” is not official content and not part of a product with that title, with that term in fact not appearing in any MOODs or ELEMENTs or SAMPLE NAMEs, that would have made it more difficult to find.

Make meta tags editiable by users (perhaps approved users) is also something that might be useful at some point.

its mostly that there should be more meta tags so things can be found easier.

as many as possible for lots of different applications. like if i search forge of fury for instance i know you have content for that but i have to search dungeons and dragons. then scroll down to find the content. because search forge of fury doesnt work. things like this need to be improved. having meta tags like FoF or forge of fury or tales of the yawning portal. or dwarves or anything related to the campaign would be highly beneficial for users.

OK… Check out the vid here and give us some feedback based on what you see and hear and learn about how things work.