Master Sample List

Hi everyone,

I’m just wondering if there is a master Sample List?

I have been looking through the existing Samples Meta Data and I notice, some of them have been structured well while others are completely random in naming convention. I have found this makes it very hard to find what i’m looking for, especially if 4+ copes of the exact same sound turn up in different sound sets.

If Someone has a Master List of where the samples started and their Hex Codes I would really appreciate it. If not, I would like to offer to help the Developers Complete a Master Sample Set, this would help those who would like to use your existing work to make their own collections a lot.

For users of the Fantasy Grounds VTT Software and the DOE: Sound Extension (which links Syrinscape into Fantasy grounds) there is a Library of all of the Soundsets and Sounds (well over 3000 of them) available, searchable and organised via a number of categories. If you use Fantasy Grounds then head over to the DOE: Sound Thread on the FG Forums for details.

Unfortunately, for non-FG users I do not believe that such a Library/List exists

Cheers

I’m working on a index. Yes, it’s very slow going.

http://www.ai6k.com/syrinscape

I’m going through the oneshots first, and am just under halfway done.

Please feel free to make suggestions/fixes/comments

Dave

Thats a HUGE task but super useful! Thanks for doing that @david_berkompas and good luck! :smile:

Is it appropriate, on a publicly viewable website, to post the sound URI’s for the oneshots and moods? I just started adding them, and thought I’d ask.

Dave