Master page editing

Hello there. As you all continue to work on your interface and layout for your program, might I suggest moveable columns and the ability to edit the layout of your master page? I dont need all my elements front and center, but the ability to scroll and see the names of my soundsets without it being 3 words per line on my ipad would be awesome. Makes it very difficult to read and find things quickly. If this page is modular and I just havent found the right tab to do it, let me know! Thanks!

3 Likes

If you are missing something, then I’m missing it too. Had the very same issue last weekend.

I know it may seem like a silly thing to ask, but this was something I didn’t know about and it helped me. Have you altered your page zoom? I have mine set to 85% and that means I can now see ALL of my Moods in a SoundSet instead of just 3 and having to do a lot of scrolling.

This is a cool idea! :star_struck: the current panel system does not support this but we will keep it in mind as we update our ui and develop new features.

1 Like