Masks of Nyarlathotep - London

So unfortunately my group has reached London now and we’re playing tomorrow and the official soundset for the London chapter ain’t out yet. Do people have any custom campaigns that they wish to share or a list of suggestions of what would make a good set of syrinscape soundsets for that chapter?

1 Like

What goes on in the London chapter? I can make some suggestions. :slight_smile:

The chapter will be out in the next few days, so hopefully your players will still be there when its released!

2 Likes

My suggestion is to use some movie soundtracks - Hans Zimmer or that kind of composer. They won’t have specific sounds but are good for mood.

I’ve got my session in a few weeks, hope it’ll be out by then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance it’ll be out by this Friday? My group is starting the London chapter then.

1 Like

This is in for review right now. Yays!!!

I will make it available as a pre-release for all subs tonight.

Are you a sub perhaps?

1 Like

I’m no sub, I buy all of them separately, would there be any chance of you releasing it for us too somewhere soon? my next session is coming up :smiley:

It’ll be out as SOON as Chaosium approves it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to make sure no one misses it. This came out.

It is here:
https://syrinscape.com/store/?q=masks&order=newest&type=everything

Enjoy!!! :smiley:

Am I missing some assets or does the soundset not include sound packs for the Derbyshire Horror & The Chelsea Serpent from the London chapter?

No the England Soundset focuses on the main Masks adventure so doesn’t include the side adventures. The sound pack itself is already pushing what we can get into five soundsets!

We may look at doing two separate soundsets to cover the side adventures if people want them.There is a lot of content within the England chapter that can also be used to create custom moods for the two side adventures

Just listening now to “mon3 On English Shores”: WELL DONE! In many ways these historic sounds are the best that Syrinscape has to offer-- a real time machine and movie set to get players in the mood. The steam whistle and proper “Big Ben” sound do a lot to evoke that spirit.

Just in time for me to use this for a Bookhounds of London scenario this weekend for FG-Con!

3 Likes

Thanks @HectorTrelane! I really enjoyed building this one and really appreciate your feedback :grin:

Fun fact: The Old Bell Hotel mentioned when they stay in Derby is still around and actually my local pub and according to the map I live worryingly close to Henson Manufacturing!

3 Likes

I agree… there is sooo much incredibly immersive stuff in this one!!!

3 Likes