Managing "4th column" buttons

Can we manage/customize the selection of 4th column sounds that appear? For clarity, I’m talking about the circular effect buttons that appear in the regular program and not the creator, such as the “force missile,” “blade spell” and “gasp.”

Soundsets often have their own custom selection, such as Witchwood having “roars.” Is it possible to customize what appears in a soundsets “button” groups? Could I have the “roars” appear in the bugbear battle soundset collection?

This sort of customisation is what you can do in the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator.

We have kept the Fantasy Player as SIMPLE as possible to avoid any kind of clutter or distraction during play, but boot up the Creator and you’ll be able to make all these sort of setup changes.

To use the Creator just grab a Super Subscription and download from the top right hand corner of the homepage.

You can start with a 30 FREE trial, if that suits you:
https://syrinscape.com/freetrial/

Does that answer your question? :slight_smile:

It definitely does. I picked up the AP/Fantasy sub but I have to say, all signs point to the “super subscription” instead.

I’d even suggest that maybe it should be the ONLY subscription you should offer. Price-wise, it isn’t much more and all the development focus seems to be aimed at it anyhow. Having the single subscription might be a better one-stop solution for both customers and staff. Just an observation!

And thanks for the reply; I appreciate it!

You can upgrade really easily whenever you like, by just signing up for the SuperSub in the same way you signed up for the Fantasy One. The server/PayPal will work out partial payments and all that automatically.

Let me know if you have any probs at all.

AND most importantly THANKS for your support as a sub! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: