Malevolence PF2?

Ok, just got my sub shipment from Paizo and at first glance Malevolence (PF2 Adventure) looks right up my alley for an adventure! Any chance this is coming to Syrinscape? I can only hope!

1 Like

I can’t say if it is or not, but I could make some suggestions in the interim, if you let me know what you need! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I most definitely will do!

It is definitely not wrong to have high hopes,… :grin:

1 Like

Yep, Malevolence is one of the adventures listed on our release schedule, so you can expect to see part one launch around the same time as the book :grin:

You can check out the release schedule here; https://syrinscape.com/about-syrinscape/soundset-release-schedule/

(not all planned sets are shown on the schedule, as we do like to keep some suprises, but it gives a good idea of whats on the way)

1 Like

Awesome!!! lol, I never scroll down below the d&d releases. I always look at the still to come in 2021 and think that is everything. I never think to scroll down to look for the pathfinder logo. That is awesome! And troubles in Otari! Very cool…

1 Like

FYI, “Malevolence” is listed as “Manevolence” on the coming soon… :slight_smile:

I received my book two days ago so I can’t wait for this to be release #soon!

Thanks and well spotted! I’ll fix that one up :grin:

1 Like

Methinks I saw a tweet where this will be available very soon!

Yes it was made live this morning to subscribers so you should have it already in the app. Malevolence: Susurration, Manifestation 1, Manifestation 2 and Recrudescence :grin:

1 Like

Cool. I looked earlier and didn’t see it but I’ll look tonight and I’m sure it is there. Awesome!!! I can go straight from FoP when I finish to Malevolence. Did you happen to catch the “death scene” in my first FoP session? What did you think?

It was my poor search-fu skills. I searched for Malevolence and it looks like it is setup as “Mal”. All good! I have them downloaded now. Exciting.

1 Like

Not as yet, that’s part of my plan tomorrow to sit down and enjoy the show.

And yes, searching for soundsets will be SOOOO much easier with the new search engine. Currently Malevolence comes up in the Online Player but only Mal works in the Fantasy Player I think :man_shrugging:

2 Likes