Low deep harmonic tones

Is there anything available that sounds like blowing across the mouth of a bottle? I have a location that is full of holes and when the wind goes across it I would like some deep tones to play.

Hmm… Bell Monk Temple, monk 1, 2, and 3? Temple of the Jade Dragon, jade monk 1, 2, and 3? (The second set of monks are deeper-voiced.) Elements - Horror - Bass - pulsating drone, Bass - Melodic. Treant Battle - Drone. Any of those suit?

In the Sci-fi Player take a look at “monp The lost Pyramid”, the Foul Wind element should hopefully be what your looking for :grin:

the monks have the correct tone and rhythm but I dont want it to be chanting. Ideally the sounds would be short and in different tones so the drones don’t really work.

Something like a didgeridoo would work well.

I’ll have a look and/or see if I can make something special for you. :slight_smile:

If possible point me to a reference sound… like on a Youtube video or anything.

Might simply actually grab a bottle amd blow away… sounds like a fun job for Monday. :smiley:

Different tones coming and going… like different holes are getting the wind at just the right angle at different times?

Yes. Not long droning tones but short ones that last for a second or two. And the holes are different sizes and lengths so they would have different pitches

More just long tones and less rhythm.

Also if you want to do something cool for the star finder/horror side of things. This might come in handy.

OK. I’m doing something now.

With my MOSTLY rebuilt computer… had a complete failure… :frowning: :confounded:

My Alienware disappeared the boot partition.

OoooOOOoooo! This is sounding REALLY pretty!

I’ll upload a version and share it with your account for comment @davinci522

OK @davinci522 “Wind Pipe Cavern” should be installable in your Fantasy Player.

Have a look and let me know what you think. You can get me to make changes, or take it and make your own thing.

Let me know… it’s very pretty! :slight_smile:

I will check it out tomorrow. I am at work right now and the master player is all I have access too and it’s not the best on a phone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you @benjamin! That is exactly what I was looking for! It sounds great!

Yays!

Use it a little bit and let me know any suggested changes and/or additions. :slight_smile:

They play just a little too often for me personally. If I were to use it I would change the tones to every 5-10 seconds instead of every 1-6 seconds.

I can up date this suuuuper fast on the server.

I’ll set the Element Values to your suggested settings.