Lost Mines of Phandelver - Wave Echo Cave

Hey everyone, I made this custom campaign list for Wave Echo Cave. First attempt, so let me know what you think. I have selected individual sound sets for battles with the bugbears, skeletons, ochre jelly, stirges, ghouls, and a custom set for the Black Spider. I also put mood music there for wet part of the cave, Mormesk, and Spectator. I want to fully customize it in the future, but this is the first go where I wanted to just make things convenient. Thanks for your feedback.

LMoP: Wave Echo Cave Sound Set

4 Likes

It appears that the link for your sound set is broken.

Many of the soundsets in the campaign are private sets so can’t be shared with other users. Buuuut if you are looking for sounds to use for Lost Mines of Phandelver we now have an official sound pack built especially for the adventure :grin:

2 Likes

YEs, @joeykahrs for this sort of sharing to work,

FIRST request your SoundSets to be shared as community content, with the little cloud thing. Then when we approve, that’s when it will be visible to all our SuperSyrins.

Makes sense?

But also: yes, official SoundSets actually available in the fantasy player now! :smiley: (which are amazing btw)

1 Like