Looking for Oriental music

I have a Kenku Monk in my RotF campaign and to include his backstory I have developed a side quest in which he must rescue his family from a rival clan seeking the power of the Black Raven Monastery. He will head there and ultimately with his party fighting off the minions, face off in an epic 1v1 showdown with the enemy (long story short). Anyhow, I am looking for any and all Oriental music within syrinscape but the initial searches of things like Oriental yield no results. Reaching out to all of you for some help.

Thank you in advance for all of your suggestions.

Hi there, we have an Oriental Tavern SoundSet with some great music in it. The specific Samples are called Sitar Player, Oriental Tavern Brawl and Mountain Emperor.

We also have Temple of the Jade Dragon. The specific music samples here include Ishikari Lore, Golden fall the Leaves, Ripples.

Then there’s Masks of Nyarlathotep: Shanghai, Pearl of the Orient. This has some great flute music in it. Worth taking a look.

1 Like

Great! Thank you Vicki I really appreciate you getting back to me with this information.

1 Like

You’re super welcome. Would love to know what you end up using. Sounds like a fun little side quest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t forget the Bell Monk Temple!

2 Likes

@Vicki Very helpful, thank you - working on something similar as OP.

1 Like