Looking for Holy/Ethereal/Temple type sounds

Syrinscape subscriber here running part of a campaign where the characters will come across a statue of a goddess that is also a magical fountain which purifies water.

I have cave and water sounds (it is underground), but I am looking for some type of music or even sound effect to match. Gentle, ethereal, uplifting is what I’d like ideally.

I tried searching for elven-type stuff, but didn’t really find what I needed. I even liked some of the magic resonances, but they weren’t quite what I wanted. Any help would be great. Thanks.

How about the Sci-Fi player’s Preserver Artifacts? That has several sounds of beauty, light, awe, etc. that could certainly match what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Shimmering Vails might also be good.

And see if there is anything in the Siren’s Lair.

If you come up with a great combo, let us know the settings and maybe we can build it and credit you. :smiley: Or it you use the Creative build it yourself. :slight_smile:

Artifact of the Spirit from Preserver Artifacts turned out to be perfect. I just added Small River from sdg Infection and turned the volume down to give the impression of a gentle fountain.

Nothing revolutionary, but a nice subtle effect just as I was looking for.

Thanks, guys.

2 Likes