Looking for creepy circus/carnival/madhouse sounds

I’m going to be running a one-shot for my group for Extra Life and I am going to be doing The Madhouse of Tasha’s Kiss, from the DMGuild, for them and I am looking for something really creepy with a circus/carnival theme. Any kind of help would be great.

There’s Music - Circus for a start. If you need crazy clown laughter or something like that Spooky has some a nice variety of creepy laughs, as does Dead Warrens, with the various derro sound elements. Tell me what other sorts of sounds are you looking for and I can suggest other things! What monsters, objects, mood, or other things are you needing? (I am unfamiliar with the module!)

I don’t remember if I can share campaigns but I ran this about a year ago. I don’t recall the specific sounds I used, but the soundsets I used were as follows:

Mad Scientist’s Lab
Debauched Gala
Disjunction Chamber
Mouth Horror
Pathfindwer 1E - Strange Aeons: Black Star Beckons: End of All Things

Hope that helps!

Yup, you can share campaigns! Just go to the campaign in question in the campaign manager, and there is a link at the bottom of the list you can share. :slight_smile:

I also want to use a carnival soundset but lordgwydione’s link is just leading me to a “could not be found page”. Is there something else I’m supposed to do with the link?

I’m an idiot… I think I accidentally deleted the campaign while I was cleaning up some stuff. Shoot… Not sure if there is a way for me to get it back. I really apologize and might need to take down that link… :frowning:

I just deleted the post so I don’t confuse anyone else. Sorry about that.

The Community Content SoundSet “Music - Circus” is great (I think that is what it is called). :slight_smile: :clown_face: