Logging me out on all devices?

I’m a new subscriber but after paying for the sub all devices that I use (windows, android, and ipad) are all logging me out as I attempt to download sounds?

Hi @wesweber211,

Yes, we are having a temporary, spotty issue with just a few users right now, and looks like you are one of the lucky ones. We are working to fix it.

I’ve passed on your account email to our dev team… and they will try a direct fix on your account specifically.

Wanna try again now, in 5 mins, and in 15 mins, and let us know if you have any luck?

THANKS!

Meanwhile, can you use the Online Player instead?
= syrinscape.com/online/

MOST OF ALL = THANKS for your support as a sub! :pizza: :beers:

1 Like

Hey @wesweber211,

NOTE: we are pretty sure this prob is only affecting the Offline Players.

Consider getting yourself setup with the Online Player instead… it’s actually a bit superior to the Offline Players in a few ways anyway.

Find info on getting that done here:

Let us know how you go!

I am having the same issue. Just signed up. Went through all the motions of activating my account. Got confirmation of that. Purchased the Baldar’s Gate soundpack. Signed into the offline app on my iPad. Went to the Baldar’s Gate page. Had to sign in again. I see it says download prompt and started it. It just sits saying it is queued to download and then eventually asks me to sign in again and start the whole thing again. Over and over and over again. I notice that everytime I sign in, there is a little note in the corner that says to Login to access the sound sets. This never goes away no matter f I just logged in. I also notice that if I am not fast enough to click on the download button. The page reverts to asking me to sign in again. It just will not allowe to stay logged in to the app. This is very frustrating considering I have purchased a $20 soundest and I can’t get into it.

I need help please. I have explained in detail that I cannot keep my app logged in. Please reply!

Hi @chrisvernam,

I’m getting @sonofconan to drop in on this thread (lead dev), as he might have better ideas than me at this point!

THANKS for you patience! :slight_smile:

Why no answer yet? I’d really like to enjoy the soundpack I purchased. Please help soon.

Yay! It’s working! Thank you for whatever you did.

1 Like

Excellent! Sorry for the delay on this one! :slight_smile: