Launched Syrinscape from Wix embedded website and get an issue

I have a web page with an embedded browser. I can launch Syrinscape and it seems to operate ok. When I attempt to log in I get error:

Forbidden (403)
CSRF verification failed. Request aborted…

Am I missing anything?

Hey @ryan.cassar do you have any thoughts on this that could help Richard out?

I have not played with WIX much, so not entirely sure what it is you are trying to do. I can say, we protect several of the forms on our website with CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) validation, which it seems you may be tripping up here. This can happen when a page is delivered with a token, and that token is invalid by the time you attempt to submit the form, that can be due to time out, or other things like logging out/logging in as some other user/not sending Cookies, things like this.

I’m not sure how best to help you here, can you provide a live example I can open in my browser, and play with to see if I can get a better idea of what exactly is happening? Or you can email me credentials to your WIX page and I have a closer look there? Or at least give some more details about what exactly “operates ok” and when/where you’re trying to log in so I could possibly attempt to create my own WIX account and replicate.

All that said, sounds like you’re trying to do something fun and interesting, but I don’t know if is something we officially support, so tech advice may be general and best effort.

Let me know what you can @richardtaylor60!

Hi, Thank you I have mailed you directly. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

Ryan
I hope you are well. Did you manage to receive the information I sent to you on the account?

I am well thanks, hope you are also well. I have not seen the information you sent, no. I’m not sure where you sent it, but I did send you a direct message on this forum at the time so you could send it to me privately there also, but have not seen a response. Can you have a go that way perhaps?