Kingmaker Stolen Lands

Does anyone have any information on doing the first Kingmaker AP The Stolen Lands?

If you give me details about the adventure, I can certainly give you recommendations for soundsets! :smile:

1 Like

Kind of a bump for this. I was wondering, since Syrinscape is on the video game version of Kingmaker, if there is a possibility of getting the sound set for the Pathfinder AP that got it all started.

I am super keen to build complete support for Kingmaker. We are looking at doing this in time for the updated release that Paizo is planning = extra cool because this will include support for playing it with 5E Dnd.

2 Likes

Lol. I am all about Pathfinder 1st ed, so as long as that is covered HUZZAH!!

1 Like

Just bumping this topic as we’re about to start a Kingmaker campaign in PF2e with 2 GMs (I’m doing character voices, stat blocks, sound and visual etc while the other GM is handling story aspects)

Do we have any kingmaker content? Or can anyone recommend a good soundset as a “general pathfinder” one that isn’t overly specific but has a good broad base of useful sounds/music?

Is there an update to this? I have a group of 8 starting Kingmaker for 2e in 3 weeks and would love to get some sounds specific to Kingmaker.

Throwing my own desire for an official soundboard into the mix. It’d be tops to run the whole Kingmaker AP with curated audioscapes.

Wrapping up my last AP and about to dive into Kingmaker, add another voice calling out for this soon!

1 Like

Kingmaker isn’t an Adventure Path that we are currently planning to cover. The main reason being that we already have existing Soundsets, which cover almost everything that is needed for the adventure. With the AP being a lot more sandbox in design than usual AP’s using individual SoundSets means that you can quickly jump to the sounds that you want when you want them rather than needing to find them in the larger SoundPack, which may not be in the same order as the path your players have taken.

I’m playing this awesome AP myself at the moment and our poor GM is constantly reminding us how far off from the book we have gone!

With that all said this would make for a fantastic piece of Community Content, which could be built using the creator tools found in the Syrinscape Web Player and released as Community Content for other Supersyrin subscribers.

And if there is a creature or location that it looks like we are missing then let us know! We can always look to add those as new SoundSets.

Finally, if you are looking for the perfect sounds for one of the scenes and don’t know which Soundsets to use then make a post here asking. I am sure we will have people, yes I’m looking at you @HECook that can help you find the perfect sound and help us put together a list of what to use where :grin: