Kindle Fire 10' crashes frequently while running fantasy player

I think I said what needs to be known in the title. I have reinstalled the app several times, limiting how many soundsets I install each time to the mimimum, but it randomly crashes anywhere from 5 to 45 minutes of playing. I tried running it off of my Iphone, but the screen is just too small to be practical. Ideally, the ability to run the player minimized on my Chromebook would be best. Any suggestions for the tablet issue.

I have a Fire 7 and it’s the same thing. Crashes randomly also.

I can’t comment on exactly what the problem is you are facing, I might guess the app is hitting a memory limit and being killed, but that is just speculation. Remember Syrinscape is not just an mp3 player, it is doing local sound mixing and management, so it is more like a sequencing program in that respect.

If you have not already, I would suggest you reach out to support@syrinscape.com, they may have a better idea if there are other users who are successfully running the app on these devices and what sorts of things you should do to be troubleshooting this if it is expected to work. Hope we can get you sorted :crossed_fingers:

Thanks. I’ve decided to go with a laptop instead.

That’s another great way forward :slightly_smiling_face: Be sure to let us know if you have any other problems, and best of luck at the gaming table!