Keypads and keybindings - FIXED

Hello fellow Syrinscape users

I have a question about modifying the keybinding within the program. What I’m trying to achieve is to use Syrinscape in conjunction with a programmable keypad, and bind the one shot sounds with ASCII characters that you may not find on keyboard. So in theory I could press a key on the programmable keyboard and it would play the correct sound.

The reason I’m doing this is I would like to make a sound set with around 60 battle sounds for my D&D game, and fill it with sounds from fighters, rogues, clerics, wizards and so on to use in battle and I could easily press a button instead of using my mouse.

FrostDragon85

1 Like

Hi @Frostdragon85, the easiest way that I imagine for you to set this up would be for you to use Syrinscapes Third Party Integration, which would allow you to copy the individual ULI addresses for each mood and one-shot. You could then in theory link these ULI’s to your programable keypad and there you should have a handy remote!

To access the TPI mode go to settings (little cog, bottom left), click third party intergration and then click one of the plus symbols next to the mood that you want. @Gwydion also made a great spreadsheet with all of the codes listed, which might be useful for you.

If you get it working then please let us know! That would be a great gadget to use at the table :smile:

1 Like