Just subscribed and can't download soundsets?

Hey there,

I just signed up for Syrinscape Sci-fi. I’m running a game tomorrow (Sunday 11/18/2017) and this app would be great for the session. In the upper right it says that I am a Sci-Fi Subscriber, but when I click on the dropdown menu it tells me my subscription will start soon (pending payment). I made the payment and it has been stuck there for a while now. Does anybody know how long I will need to wait in order to download Soundsets?

Thank you,

Jeff

1 Like

What method of payment did you use? Some methods take longer to verify than others.
If you provide your credentials to him, I am sure @Benjamin can set you up real quick.

1 Like

Yep.

I see your sub as pending receipt of the first payment.

What payment method did you use (not credit card, right?)

Also, THANKS for your support! :beers:

I signed up using Paypal, for some reason it didn’t let me use my debit card linked to the PayPal, I had to use the checking account itself. I did figure out from PayPal that it will take up to five? business days or somesuch for the payment to verify. I went ahead and purchased the sets that I needed for the game I was gming during the weekend. The sounds were great! I’m very excited to see what else is out there when my subscription goes through.

Cheers,

Jeff Sampson

1 Like

I’m having the exact same problem, although in my case I upgraded a sci-fi sub to SuperSyrin so I could use the creator tonight and put together some sounds for a Middle-earth game I’m running in two days. It’s just a bit surprising to find it will take days to verify the payment – I’m not sure I’ve ever encountered that using Paypal before.

It only takes time if you use an e-check as these take a few days for PayPal to clear them through your bank. If you use a credit or debit card then PayPal should clear your funds immediately. What type of payment did you make @zeppelined?

I guess it must be an echeck? But I’ve made countless purchases the same way that have all gone through instantly. Today it still says “Subscription starts soon (pending payment)”. :confused:

This conversation would be much better on support at syrinscape dot com so we can share account details etc.

We’ll sort you out! :slight_smile: