Is there a list of fantasy NPC Voice/Dialogue one shots?

For instance I am playing CoS and some packs have some NPC. I also noticed there are some Matt Mercer NPC and Rogue Female NPC. I would like some help finding all the NPC one shots please, if that is possible?

There’s dozens, if not hundreds of them. I believe every adventure path/pack has several, as do the Matt Mercer npc sets, Tavern Keep, and Creepy Shopkeeper.

Understood. Was just checking if there was an easy way to find them? I would like to create an NPC sound set.

Here’s one I made with a goodly chunk of them: https://syrinscape.com/account/campaigns/5618-0310316bc1/

Dungeon of the Mad Mage Halaster would be another good one to add. The majority of the others are more campaign-specific, and there is no universal search term for them. However, the search function on the online player would be your best bet because you can filter for one-shots. Most of the NPCs, even the campaign -specific ones, usually have “Yes”, “No”, “I don’t know”, and similar phrases to round out their more specific dialogue one-shots.

1 Like

Thank you. That is a good idea. I am going to use it this weekend for the first time. If my players like it I will come back for the Super Sub and start with your idea of searching … No, Goodbye etc to help me find them