Is the a subscription available? - RESOLVED

Hello,
Paypal keeps popping up when I click the subscribe button. I do not use Paypal and never will. How can I subscribe without it?

Thank You

We use PayPal’s automatic payment system for our automatically renewing subscription payments, which is why you are being taken to the PayPal site when trying to subscribe.

Alternatively we do sell subscription vouchers in our store. These function just like a normal subscription but just grant 60 day blocks. PayPal still processes the payment, but you can do so as a guest and don’t need a PayPal account. You can also purchase those same vouchers from the Paizo store using a debit or credit card. https://syrinscape.com/store/subscription_vouchers

That really surprises me, so the only way to use the free trial button is to have a Paypal account.
Guess I will have to figure something else out, I have 4 campaigns running weekly and use my own sound boards but was wanting to take the work load off of myself.

Thanks for the response, Paypal is NOT business or consumer friendly to any degree and we just will not use them. Too many horror stories from good business and people getting basically shut down. Please think about using something that is actually backed by a bank, or even Square, they have a very easy subscription that is much cheaper too.

Hey @ZombieMusing,

We ARE, in fact in the process of moving over to a more flexible payment platform. While you wait for that to appear, would you like us to manually activate a block of TRIAL access for you?

Happy to give you a chance to try out everything Syrinscape. :slight_smile:

Let us know.

Syrinscape is the best sound and music for tabletop gaming and it would be sad for your table to miss out on that!

I went ahead and got a voucher, my wife is one of my players and she was willing to do a guest checkout. I know I want to use it, I am SO happy you guys have never been hit by the PayPal closing businesses for no reason money held for years issue. I joined back in 2017 I believe from a GenCon promotion. Ended up never really using it because of life. I appreciate the offer.