Is syrinscape down?

I have been trying to log in since yesterday. Syrinscape is been glitchy for me for a while already its starting to become annoying. I have been paying for this service for 3 years now and I can barelly use it.

It’s 04May24, and I have also had problems (a) Getting sound, (b) Loading my campaigns page and © I’m missing Moods I created a week ago. There is definitely a problem, sadly… I hope they fix it soon. I cannot use the App for my campaign tonight!

11May24 …

Been having problems with Syrinscape for the past few weeks. It would not run on Firefox and switched to Chrome, where it ran fine. Now, it will not run on either Firefox or Chrome. I keep getting the “Something Went Wrong” message. Anyone else have this issue?

I gather no response here (and a lack of support requests) means everything is running as expected for almost everyone?

How are you going @armana1404? Working now? If not, consider reaching out to us on the support email and we can get some more intimate details of your devices etc… also: have you tried turning it off and on again?! …but seriously… sometimes that’s all a computer needs. :smiley: