iPhone not completeing download? - FIXED

Hey,

I could be being a doofus, I’m trying to download a bunch of the standard soundsets to my iPhone. They queue, they download, but then the player doesn’t show. And they still show up in the pale colour rather than the full colour.

Previously it’s worked fine, I cleared out all the sound sets from my last campaign and just want some for the new campaign, but it’s no deal!

What am I doing wrong?

halp!

Hi @millie, everything seems fine with the server so that sounds like it might be a problem with either storage space on your phone or your internet connection. I would recomend just checking to make sure you have enough space and then trying again.I normally find that if i try to just download 2 or 3 at a time on my phone it works well but more than that sometimes causes problems unless I’ve got a strong signal.

Let me know how you get on :smile:

Hi @millie, :smile:
@Steve is right on the ball with this.

May restart the app and be a bit more gradual with your phone then, let us know how you go.

btw What version of iPhone is it?

Hey Guys,

thanks for your help, sorry for the delay in replying Real Life getting in the way of role play!

I ended up re installing the app and then everything just showed up.

it’s an iphone 6

Now, back to the depths of Barovia we go!

1 Like

Great glad to hear you got it working and good luck in Barovia! That place can be a real pain in the neck!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: