Index / List of Sounds - FIXED

Do you want one? haha

1 Like

Nooooooo! That means I have to moderate! Don’t listen to @benjamin, he’s just trying to make me work more!

1 Like

@Steve => But you like to work - Benjamin told me so! :innocent:

2 Likes

That’s pretty funny Benjamin - lol.
One question on the sound sets that I do have. There are a large number sounds that you can’t link to as they don’t have a “+” when you “enable” 3rd Party App Integration. How does one link to these items - or is it that one cannot? For instance, if one chooses the Insectoid Hive sound set and would like to link to “Skittering Ones”, there is no option to do that (or for that matter any of the ‘secondary’ sound sets. It has the primary and one shots but not the secondary. Is there any reason for that? Thanks.

I think the answer is that you can click “play” on the subset you want such as Skittering Ones and then hit the + sign inside syrinscape to add in as a new, primary track in your library. Then you can enable 3rd party app integration and link to the new primary sound you created with only that one secondary sound. I hope I have that right! :smile:

Son of a gun Gwydion! That works. I’m glad I asked the question!! Why is this handled differently than the other sound sets I wonder?

Sorry but I am just a noob I guess. Could someone give me an actual link to the list of all the soundsets etc.
Never mind I just realized you are talking about a different program. I just want an index of all the sounds in SyrinScape.

1 Like

Hi @dwightsb,

As in every SoundSet? Or every Mood? or every Sample?

My problem is that it takes forever for me to find the sound or sounds that I need. I currently have to open each soundset that might have what I am looking for. If I could search for a sound or at least have a list of all sounds available within Syrinscape that would save me tons of time.

Did you know that there is a search function IN Syrinscape? Just type what you are looking for into the search bar at the top left of the screen. You can also search on the website in both campaigns and the store to help you select what to purchase/install

I have everything as I am Creator subscriber. The search function is very limited. If I type in flies or fly nothing happens it only shows you the SoundSets not the individual sounds within the SoundSets.

Did you also know that SoundSet Creator is always stuck in transferring data or trying to make connection to. I connect to http://127.0.0.1:51704/ is there a different site to connect to for Creator?? I have had this problem since I signed up and have only been able to get onto the Editor a few times where I can’t download anything to work on.

I have 2 widows that open this is the 1st. The one with the large fuzzy Syrinscape lady.
“Waitng for UI” in top left corner. This stays like that forever.

This is the second. This one doesn’t say waiting for http://127.0.0.1:51704/. This just
stays like this never letting me go any farther.

This might be a bit late and it also only really applies for the Fantasy Grounds users of Syrinscape, but there is a Library of Soundlinks which is pre-organised into a number of useful categorisations. Its available on DMs Guild (under DOM SoundLink Library).

This is, of course, only relevant if you (and others reading this) weren’t aware of it.

Cheers

1 Like

I apologize for being stupid but you telling me that it’s available on DMs Guild (under SoundLink Library) doesn’t help as I don’t know where that is. Can you give me a link?

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/217952/DOM-SoundlinkLibrary-Module--August-2017?term=soundlink&test_epoch=0

I made the assumption you were aware of the DMs Guild website - sorry :smile:

WELL worth the $5.00. But, uh, you may want to update the link to one that simply auto searches dmsguild for “Soundlink”.

1 Like

Loving your profile pic @doubledangaming :smiley:

Eh, I take pride in being weird.

1 Like