Icewind Dale Parts 3 and 4

Does this mean the soundsets will be released in the following weeks?

Yes, very soon.

Very possibly, maybe, an announcement on Monday about this! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

9.Sneak Peak here, please, and thank you, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done. Enjoy the chapters - viel SpaƟ! :wink:

1 Like

Could I please receive sneaky access too?

Hello. I would very much like a sneak peek as well indeed ! :grin:
Thank you!

@dambarelli Done.

@warwickmatt You should already have access.

For those with sneak access - you might want to look out for the Frostmaiden soundsets with the labels c3 and c4. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love a sneak peak!!!

So you shall have itā€¦ Enjoy! And thank you for being a long time subscriber! :heart_eyes::trophy::tada:

would love a sneak peak II
unless its out today I can wait :wink:

Hailz

Then - enjoy the sneaky preview: :smirk:

1 Like

Itā€™s not so sneaky now. All Supersyrin and D&D subscriber should now have access to the set, ready for this weeks official release :grin:

Which are those soundsets? The search in the online master portal is horrible, and the word wrap without ability to resize the internal grid does not help :frowning:

Search for ā€œrotfā€ should bring up all the setsā€¦ or just scroll down to them (or use the browser search to search for ā€œRime ofā€

BETTER search is coming!!! Stay tuned!

Are those three the new one?

• Xardorokā€™s Forge
  • Tribes, prison, a goliath and dragon bones
  • Sunblight

By the way, do you plan to allow this frame to be resized by the user? I have wide screen and really want to have one line rather than word wrapā€¦

Hey @Valyar,

We havenā€™t enabled the ability to resize these frames. People have also asked for the ability to pop them out completelyā€¦ but Iā€™m not sure if that is even plausible in a browser based thing.

We ARE, as always, thinking of how to make these things betterā€¦ so Iā€™ll bring it up with the dev team next time we chat around this particular area of the UX.

Iā€™ll let @new_vision answer the other question. :slight_smile:

If you search for ā€œFrostmaiden c3ā€ and ā€œFrostmaiden c4ā€ you should get the correct results, which are:

Sunblight (chapter three.one)
Xardarokā€™s forge (chapter three.two)
Destructionā€™s light (chapter four)

So you already got two out of three! :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy.

@new_vision Yes, I found the new soundsets, awesome :slight_smile:

Unfortunately the search strings suggested do not work. I am not sure how your search works and what exactly it is searching for, I hope you get quickly improved version to locate resources. You have big list and as premium subscriber it is a lot of scrolling sometimes. :smiley:

Iā€™d also like access for my game tonight please. My party has a dragon to deal with, and some of that sweet Syrinscape audio is just what I need for it!

See above @drwatticus :grin: