I am a fantasy subscriber and all the sound sets that come with it work fine. However I purchased the Sub-terra sound set and cannot find it anywhere. Im using the android app, ive logged out and in, i have all play sets selected, also tried purchased sets, nothing. i closed the app and restarted, tried on different devices, confirmed my purchase via my account page on the main site. I have a session tomorrow (6-14-17) that I want to unveil my new syrinscape goodness to my players and would super appreciate some insight.
Firstly, THANKS for buying our stuff!
Secondly, the "MSub-terra" SoundSets will appear by default in the Sci-Fi Player (I'm guessing you are looking in the Fantasy Player).
BUT you can make it show in the Fantasy Player bu using the Campaign Manager, found here:
1) Make a new Fantasy Campaign (under the Fantasy Tab)
2) Add Fantasy SoundSets as you need
3) Now go to the All TAB
4) Add the "Sub-terra" SoundSet to this Fantasy Campaign
5) Hit reload in the app (or restart) (or wait about 60 seconds)
6) Now the Sub-terra SoundSet will appear under that Campaign in the app (find it by clicking the All SoundSets tab at the very top left)
7) And the "Sub-terra" SoundSet will also appear at the very bottom of the list of SoundSets in the "All" listing AND you'll be able to keyword search for it too.
Does all that make sense?
whoops, didn't realize subterra was in the sci-fi section...
I created a campaign but cant seem to find it in the app
Ok, I got it now. I created the campaign under Sci-fi instead of fantasy. went back and created it under the fantasy tab, added my fantasy sets, then clicked the "All" tab and added sub-terra from there and then reloaded the app and viola.
I super appreciate the late night support as I have no time to prep tomorrow because the session starts 30 minutes after I get off work
very happy with syrinscape and im glad i subbed
Fantastic, glad you got it all sorted and hope the game goes well
Mole-people ahoy! Whoo!