I like it but pls consider this

Really like this player, used it alot but its fading for be because of the simple fact that I want to be able to import my own sound and music. I know this is possible if you have a subscription but i use this a few times a year and I’m not getting a subscription to import my own music into the player. I think this really should be included in the basic variant. I would be willing to pay a license cost for the editor if it was possible but im not paying x amount money every month for the rest of my lifetime to be able to do this. I really think there are more ppl who feel like this so please consider a single amount upgrade just to get access to the editor.

The SoundSet Creator is a complex and powerful tool set – the same one we at Syrinscape use to create our massive libraries of sounds. It required extensive resources to develop, and requires ongoing resources to enable the global Syrinscape community to upload and share their creations, as well as sync their own Syrinscape SoundSets across all of their devices. As such, we can only offer it as a premium to our SuperSyrin Subscribers at this time.

The Syrinscape Soundset Creator needs access to the servers to be able to sync and store soundsets and has access to all of our sound samples and music, allowing the community to use them to build their own content or copy and edit ours. Like we say in the FAQ, which I’ve quoted above, it was a really expensive piece of software to develop and like the new Master/Minion Player it’s one of the benefits of being a Supersyrin Subscriber. The subscription gives you access to all of our content (which is needed for the Syrinscape Soundset Creator to fully function) as well as the Creator and the Minion/Master. Unfortunately a one of license cost just isn’t feasible currently, it’s cost would be way more restrictive than a subscription.

Does that make sense? :slight_smile:

I’ve already bought a lot of the soundpacks i like, dont need more. I don’t need a server with soundsets I can store my own music/sounds myself locally or in the cloud. I’m only interested in a subset of the subscription, editing the soundset with my own sound/music files. I like the product but i’m not a fan of the product packaging model. But thanks for answering my question.