House of the Future

Any suggestions for a sound set that provides a good start for a house thousands of years in the future, with robot butlers and sentries, on a far away world (It’s the family house of a professor which rests next to a lake with a boathouse)?

Shipboard and Starship have a number of good sounds, various beeps, mechs, hums, and droid sounds (as does Alien Cantina) plus futuristic doors. The Burgomeister’s Mansion from the Curse of Strahd pack has some good general house sounds, and Coffee House 2015 has cooking sounds for the staff. Let me know if you need anything else!

Stony Beach has waves, winds, and seabirds if needed for outside!

Hi thanks for the response HECook. Where would I find Coffee House 2015? I’m searching in SoundSets and don’t seem to be able to find it.

I’m also seeking the sound of travelling inside a wheeled AV over terrain.

Coffee House 2015 is in the Sci-Fi Player!

As for travel in a wheeled vehicle, I’ve got a couple of possibilities for you. In the Sci-Fi Player, the Masks of Nyarlathotep Peruvian Highlands has a mood called “truck ride to Puno” which is a decent one. I also like one from the Fantasy Player, from the Descent in Avernus - Preview, the mood “infernal engine travel”.