Greetings from Gil

Greetings everyone. I’m Gil. Sci-Fi set creator extraordinaire. It’s really sad to have to google the word you want to refer to yourself as to see how its spelled. I guess I don’t deserve the title “extraordinaire” if I have to look up the spelling. Just sad. but I digress.

Sorry I’ve been neglecting the forums. Not on purpose. I’ve been busy creating sci-fi sets and…okay, fine. I neglected you a little. Alas, I am here now. Sooooo… I’ll be watching to forums from time to time and commenting to see how things are faring. Suggestions are always welcome, as I can see, you’ve already given a lot of helpful ones.

Thanks for using Syrinscape, and no my boss Ben didn’t ask me to say that. Okay, so I get paid to create soundsets, but not to advertise or thank people. So, thanks! Now, back to creating the newest stuff…cheers and happy gaming and listening while gaming.

3 Likes

Hey Gil, nice to see you boarding the community train. I am looking forward to seeing you around now and then and talk everything Cthulhu and SciFi.

:smiley:

Hey Gil,
Welcome to the forums! great to have you here at last :smiley:
(And Ben did pay me to say that!!)

We’ve had some great suggestions made in the Soundset Suggestions category of the forum so make sure you take a look whilst you’re here!.

Hey, Gil. Nice to see you! I like your work.

(Is this how you get paid? I want to get paid.)

1 Like

Ha ha! You guys are awesome! :smiley: :beers:

Any chance we can get you to PaizoCon or GenCon this year @gil?!?