Global Elements (Music) + Fixed Element volume

Hey guys,

Just to start, I’ve been using Syrinscape for well over a year or 2 now and have been loving every minute of it! It’s taken me to this point to really get off my butt and start sorting out some music tracks/elements/moods for my sounds sets. 2 questions that have popped up recently I hoped someone could help me with?

1. I’ve created 20+ music elements comprised of many different soundtracks, covering many moods/scenes, now it’s come to adding them to my soundsets. Do I have to go through each soundset and add them individually? Can’t I simply create a Global element, like I would a Global oneshot? I can see it becoming a long and painful process of going through each one to add them (also cloning any official soundsets to add them to those soundsets).
  2. The element is 100% volume when it really needs to be at 30-40% whenever I bring up a soundset/mood. I’ve set the initial volume to 35% in the property inspector but this doesn’t seem to do anything. Could someone show me where I’m going wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Steve